Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ron K: This is Why You Trade for Ron K and How I Pay You


I am definitely looking for traders and I am consistently searching for people who can trade for me and outperform the market in terms of stocks selection/execution. In the month of May 2020 where the market has constantly rising, one of my Top trader Kris has outperformed for me and made like a good handsome $8600 commissions just by executing for me based on my instructions and market outlook I gave him. The best part was, it wasn't an everyday thing but only two $1 million trades which he took for me which yielded me great profits.

I pay good commissions to traders who can finish the job clean and give me the ROI which I am looking for depending on the amount you trade. So far, so good and in the month of March, April and May, it's been consistent profits non stop. You don't have to trade everyday but if you are able to select good stocks at great turning points, I am more than willing to accept you whether you are a seasoned trader or a rookie trader. For those interested, you can add me in

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/ 

or email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist