Monday, May 18, 2020

Malaysia Stocks - Profited $10,000 A Week






I was in a bank earlier withdrawing some $$ and performing some transactions, getting ready for some trading actions in the US market tonight. I received a Whatsapp from my Malaysia student where he showed me the Malaysian stocks he traded and profited which was to me pretty impressive. He profited a total of $10,000 MYR last week and he told me he wanted to follow me forever if I allowed. To me, first off, I know my strategies worked in all instruments, all markets because I had been trading myself in various markets. Second, relationships and trust takes time to built and if you want to follow me and if you want me to coach you, these 2 intangibles must be built upon first. Finally, I always say, if I really want to drive you to make $$, it's an anytime thing and I can do it at ease but we need to build trust first. So thank you for signing up my course and looking forward to see you in June.

Follow me in Instagram for more LIVE Updates and Videos.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist