Thursday, May 7, 2020

AEM - Profit Taking and Reactions






As usual after my blog post that AEM would suffer profit taking, the stock indeed suffered selling after my blog post when I mentioned that I expect short term selling/reactions first and profit taking from the big players. See the 5 minute chart, you will see after I made my post in the morning, the stock went stagnant and suddenly the sell down happened and luckily my trader Chan locked in profit and made like $2330+. The bearish signals were all there when I posted and it's all about clicking the sell button to lock in profits. I am so happy that my calls on the blog was accurate and traders are using the stocks I shared on this blog to make $$. Congrats and let's make more $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist