Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Rex Intl - Top Traded Stock on TextBook Strategies




Rex Intl rose higher and after last Friday's selling, the stock resurrected today and rebounded with a small gap up. As per my last post on Rex Intl, it was just an easy textbook chart setup that has many bullish signals when it touched the bottom 2 months back and today the stock just continue it's rising price after I made my last post on the stock. Click below to read.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/05/rex-intl-case-study-on-re-entries.html

I did a #TeamRonK google meet session yesterday where I shared many things and also some new found strategies on how to check wall supplies. It was good questions after good questions which challenged me to go find great answers. The people who joined my google meet session as usual was a lot but the number of participants who took back my powerful insight was just immensely infused with new knowledge.

As Rex Intl continue to be a highly traded stock in the Exchange, it's wise to pay attention to oil price and watch out for signals before touching this stock at the current levels. It's near the supply zone and I am cautious not to chase after high price. Look forward to have more traders with me soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist