Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ron K: How I Use My Cash Account to Generate $4,3000,000


This video shares the use of different trading accounts like the cash and CFD accounts to be used at different times of trading the ladder up. During the video shot, I tore apart all my contra statements from the US market combined with all the profits generated from the stock market to show that I bought heavily last month when the market crashed because of Covid-19.

Most of the stock rose and that's where I was selling into rising price and profited extremely handsomely from the stocks I longed. I then went on to share the use of different trading accounts and how to use it properly for investment and trading purposes. To make good profits, you will need the right tools, right broker and the correct support before you have a peace of mind on your execution. Watch the full video as I shared my cash contra statements and my money management way on how I climbed the ladder up to make $$.

Follow me in my Instagram account to get more LIVE updates by clicking the link below and click follow.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist