Wednesday, May 27, 2020

US vs Singapore Stocks - $368,000 USD Traded






Another epic trade last month as I traded the US market with big positions and profited super handsomely. The Dow Jones went crazy and it's so strong as compared to the Singapore market. Study the Top Volume and you shall see that the Singapore market is slow and weak while the US stocks are always dominating where a lot of big institution players are residing. While the market is moving higher, my profits are escalating too with all the stocks I chose and trade all outperforming. See my $2,000,000 down earlier this month on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/05/us-stock-1026000-usd-traded.html

It's very important to pick great stocks out of the millions of stocks you see in the US market. As for Singapore market, stocks were pretty limited while many big blue chips just under performed and stay stagnant. Hence, the next million of $$ trade, I would definitely go to the US market and search for opportunities because that's where dream are built and millions were made. Who's going to join me in trading next? Interested parties can send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist