Saturday, May 2, 2020

Dow Jones - Crashed for 2 Nights




The Dow Jones had been coming down for the past 2 nights. The sell off had been somewhat pretty strong and the sellers were just kept dumping. Almost -1000 for 2 nights and coming Monday, the Singapore market would gap down instead and hence last Thursday run was a fake breakout where many stocks were being unloaded. Be careful of your long positions on Monday for Singapore stocks!

Luckily I wasn't caught in that trap and started shorting the Dow Jones instead. Here's what I can offer you for some insights to the topsy-turvy stock market. It's currently at a juncture where volatility is coming soon with the renewed trade war between China-US combined with the Coronavirus economic slump, it's going to have a adverse effect in the stock market. I am going to handle this once in a lifetime market opportunity just like how I handled the 08 financial crisis and I have 3 ways to win this market effectively. I will host a mastermind class soon and share more there instead. Thanks all who signed up and see you all soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist