Monday, May 4, 2020

Ron K Virtual Trading Room - A Heartfelt Email


Received this email from a participant who watched my Youtube video and wanting to join my virtual trading room. I read the email and I hear you Mr Yap but as much as I want to help you, there are some things and knowledge I need you to grasp first before taking you. Due to Covid-19, many jobs were lost, many lives were taken and the world just suddenly had a 180 degrees paradigm shift. After covid-19, things won't be the same again while many things will change and we shall need to adapt which applies to my business.


It's true that after hitting a certain age, one's value will drop and one shall have difficulty looking for jobs. Jobs is just a tool for you to make income and your bread and butter but it's not a forever skill which will allow you to achieve what you really want in the long term. The downside risk about job is when there is an economic downturn, the chances of you losing your job is high and it might increase your pressure in feeding your family. It's not too late to learn from me and at least you are starting somewhere at 57 years old compared to others who still working and cannot get out of the working life. Kris will select you and Kris will take you, it's up to you now to decide your next phase of life. Don't give up as we are here to assist you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist