Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Broadway Ind - Selling on Rising Price





Another great profits selling on rising price for the current penny season as many penny stocks are running like crazy. Some days I picked the right stocks while other days I selected a stock that doesn't run much but whatever it is, $$ in pocket is never wrong. Broadway continue another 3.3% up today as the stock is now looking a little high. Some weakness spotted and unloaded with $3400 profits. Although the Top Volume still looks like there were a lot of buy/sell activities, I would rather play safe at the moment because it seemed like something big is going to happen to the market soon. Moving on to some other stocks now.

Follow me in Instagram if you want to follow my trades and get a copy of my cheat sheet.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist