Sunday, June 21, 2020

Ron K - My June $1 Million USD Trade After Berkshire Hathaway



Another $1 Million USD trade earlier this month in a US stock when the market was trending up. This lockdown period has presented great opportunities for trading the market while I also developed new habits in trading 7 digits as compared to the past. I am not selling courses nor giving any talks at the moment because my class is super super full now and I need to run 3-5 batches per class before I can complete my courses.


In the month of June, the market was performing until one day where there was a -1864 points drop where prices hit low and opportunities arises where many stocks were cheap. After my Berkshire trade on May 14, 2020 I thought there wasn't any chances to re-enter again until when the market went into oversold mode and there were many cheap stocks presenting itself.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/berkshire-hathaway-shot-past-200.html

I am going to continue to trade and make millions. Those interested can follow me in my Instagram where I will announce the google meet session for following me. Click on the link below and click follow or send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and mobile.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist