Tuesday, April 16, 2013

InnoPac - The 4K Fast Punt





Last Friday, April 12th, 2013, I longed 400 lots of Innopac at 4.55pm, 5 minutes towards the closing of the market. At that period of time when I longed, the stock was on a steroid where buying was seamlessly fast. When the market finally closed at 5.05pm, the final closing price was 0.215. In my mind I knew coming Monday would be a good day to unload if the overall market condition was not right.

Finally the day came yesterday at 3.14pm when I called my broker to offload all my positions at 0.22. I was with Roy and Kelwin at the Phillips office and before I left, I told them that the market conditions was not right and so without hesitation, I would look to secure my profits first to play safe. Last night, the Dow crashed 266 points which proved my conviction to be correct and today 4K is in my pocket which I avoided suffering reactions.

Innopac is a good stock, however it is too slow climbing the ladder.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator