Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Nasdaq 100 - Traded $11,845,701 USD on a Hot Selling Day






Finished some great work last evening after my morning workout and started working on my scripts and analysis. The market was tough was it was selling since afternoon and precipitate towards heavy selling in the night. The sellers were slamming down shares non stop until the market touched a demand zone and started to rebounded as highlighted in the 5 min chart. Traded $11,845,701 USD worth of stocks and profited handsomely in the buying/selling. I just realized that it's the second week and I already chalked amount heavy amount of trading volume. That's crazy considering I was only trading half of it last month. This coming Thursday, the CPI data will be out. I expect some volatile movements. Let's see.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist