Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Ron K - Trading and Execution With My Stock Tips







Another great big trades last evening as I navigated the Nasdaq 100 stocks and picked the good ones for trading. It's very selective as the selection of stocks is very less and one wrong stock can wipe you out. Still, I managed to pick the best one and got the job done trading in//out till very wee hours. I remembered sharing all my stock tips to the pool of clients whom I invited to come see me last week and shared with them the stocks that I was going to trade, in fact, every stock I shared flew very high and profits were captured in a big fashion.

Another $7,388,954 USD down the market last evening with so much trades going in and a lot of mental work needed. Look at the Nasdaq chart, the market gap down after hitting the supply zone and everything just turned sour. Lucky for me, I managed to escape again without losses. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist