Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Noble - Profits Secured


Today, the first thing before the market opened, I already had a trading plan in my mind and I knew what was the market going to do. I held some noble shorts last week and I knew I had to secure those profits first before deciding what to do later on. At 9.05am, I quickly took all my noble profits at 1.555 and thereafter I smsed my crony to inform him so that he could secure his profits too.

Once my profits were secured, the market just went like a steroid and trended all the way up. I was lucky that I held no emotion when I told myself to take all my profits first thing in the morning. It was a hectic day for me and I just got home from work. During my work session, I tested the market a few times where I saw demand overcoming supply. It wasn't an easy day to trade until the final hour where every stock was just resurrected from hell.

Finally, I underestimated mewah. I made a wrong call on mewah for my short sightedness. Today the market proved me that Mewah was indeed strong. I saw something in mewah that caught my attention. It tells me that the result this Friday should be good. Below are what I expect the results to be for this week. We shall verify soon.

Wilmar - Good Result
Mewah - Good Result
Noble - Good Result

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator