Monday, February 23, 2015

How to Beat the Big Boys with One Powerful Charting Software - New Registration



Due to the overwhelming responses I received, the registration for my this Wednesday event is closed.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/02/how-to-beat-big-boys-with-one-powerful.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/02/capitaland-gunning-for-short-covering.html

Here, I thank all who registered and I will display how this powerful software enabled me to scan a stock like Capitaland which allowed me to make a forward prediction of what happened today where it indeed went up a little and then suffered selling. I will be holding my next workshop for those who are interested in this software next Wednesday. I will share for FREE the how the scanning and stock picking procedure was developed and what went through in the development process to precisely select the best counters. Interested parties can register below:

Workshop Date: 4th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator