Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yuuzoo - Right Time to Go Long




Ever since I made $$ and unloaded Yuuzoo at 0.44, the stock thereafter had many Fake Breakouts and hidden unloading where resulted in the price we see today. From 0.44 to 0.365 today, clearly there was many selling which took place or price wouldn't have collapsed. There were also many instances where I constantly provided updates on my blog on the bearishness and warnings of sellers in this counter where indeed, the sellers were persistent in their game plan.

Last night, I talked and shared about Yuuzoo where I believe the time to long this counter is not here yet. To long this counter, I need to see hidden buying with the correct timing so as not to suffer reactions thereafter. So coming Tuesday next week, I will share when is the correct time to look out for this counter again. For those who registered, see you guys there!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/yuuzoo

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator