Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sembcorp Marine - Swinging For $8000++




Nothing to comment. One of my student just reaped a $8000++ profit yesterday on Sembcorp Marine by longing it based on the simple and effective method that I taught in the stock operation course. I am of course as usual happy for his success and it's definitely a good pre CNY ang pao for him. Coming next Wednesday, I will also reveal one chapter in the stock operation manual for those who are interested to see the secrets and methods of how he made his $$. I will only share it just once. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 11th February 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Penny Outlook Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator