Thursday, February 12, 2015

LIVE Market Watching - Yuuzoo Tank






Today was an all amazing day. First off, before I left for my LIVE market watching session at the bistro, I made a outlook for Yuuzoo in the public forum that Yuuzoo was bad and it will experience an avalanche of sellers where price will be slammed down. In the afternoon, I reached the Bistro. As I speak, we as a team witnessed the selling of Yuuzoo where panic selling was detected. Prices plunged right in front of our eyes and it was like everyone dumping the shares without hesitation. Soon, the stock collapsed and it reached a low of 0.34. From 0.44 when I unloaded to 0.34, it's 10 cents down. The selling force was scary and severe, but the most unbelievable thing was the plunged started as I spoke. 70 people witnessed it, it can't be wrong!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator