Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Noble Group - Huge Jump




Studying the chart of Noble on hindsight today, there was something that I have not seen before in my near 10 years of trading. In the min chart, there was a huge gap up followed by another mini gap up which tells me the stock was under heavy manipu******. The market was under heavy sell down last week and Noble was able to gap up during this downfall was simply intriguing. Also, the high volume on July 31st maybe the clue towards retailers liquidation which adds on to the bullishness. Of course, I could not confirm it on July 31st because I was also fearful pf the sell down but the confirmation just came in today with a strong breakout at the bottom. I will start watching this counter closely.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist