Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trade Like a Pro, Zipping in/out - 8th Sep 2015




Because it's trade like a pro series and since I am parting some of my secrets away in trading stocks and indices, coming next Tues for those who are coming for the workshop, do remember to bring a pen and paper to copy down the secrets. I will do a bar by bar analysis of how to zip in/out short term in indices and stocks. Look at the above attached, it's all done in simple analysis of how we made our $$. So join me next Tues and I shall share some of my experiences with you. Register below:

Workshop Date: 8th September 2015Time: 7pm to 8:30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist