Saturday, December 5, 2020

Ron K - Next Phase, Building A List Traders



Finished and really done with sharing session for the year as I am moving to the next phase in my career. It's been a long journey teaching, coaching, consulting and sharing and it's the time now to breakout of my comfort zone to do big time investments. Year 2021, I am looking to build a team of A List Traders to join my Traders Network and in the coming months, I am going to kick start with Kris and Nicky on how to make sure my traders perform at the optimum standard. Nothing to complain for year 2020 as the Coronavirus has been a blessing where it allowed me to trade so frequent that I gave up public speaking. Looking forward to 2021 and thanks everyone for coming for my talk as I hope you all learnt some powerful strategies shared inside! 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist