Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Apple - I Bought $2,647,696 USD Worth of Apple Shares on Nov 24th












Bought 23,000 shares of Apple worth $2,647,696 USD on Nov 24 when the stock touched a temporary bottom for the first time as I saw a flush with some big players trying to move it up when I detected some powerful hidden buying signals to follow them. The stock was strong but the movement was slow and hence I took one big bulk at $114.90 as the stock was trying to move higher. Since then Apple had been moving higher and trending further and as of yesterday, it was already $123.45 where I made almost a $10 gain with like $210,000 profits. The Dow and Nasdaq both moved too on strong optimism vaccine news where my profits kept escalating crazily. The Top 20 Volume as attracted a lot of buyers back then and combined with the strong 5 min charting signals, it was just a breeze trading this counter. I had locked in $$ in Apple and am moving on to another stock soon. Looking forward to find good signals for another good trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist