Friday, June 18, 2021

Ron K - Another $62,000 SGD Last Evening so How Much Hours I Put into Scanning and Picking Stocks?



The market continues it's bullish wave even thought the Fed raised fear on interest rate hikes 2 nights ago on a Wednesday. The Dow Jones experienced a major sell down and of course my job is not to trade the long side on the Dow stocks but instead picked those growth stocks and tech stocks which exuded more promising returns. So stock picking is an art and once you mastered this art, the rest is a breeze while profits coming looking for you. So another unrealized $62,000 SGD win with the right stock I picked even though the market is at it's all time peak with fear. 

I shot the above video earlier in Jan 2021 together with Aloysius and one more trader. We made great profits that one night and wanted to share more on how the job was done effortlessly. Even after this video and now is already June, still I am outperforming the market itself because I am still using the same process to pick stocks and the same effort to trade stocks, so it's no surprise for me to continue making $$ in the short term.

The tremendous amount of work, the sheer long hours and the analysis I do per stock is painstaking. Every trade I take, it’s normally within the 7 digits range and why am I so confident in trading? It’s because once you spent enough time mastering a skill with long hours, you gained experiences that you shouldn’t be fearful or feel lack of confidence to finish trades. The results should speak for itself and the reward is fulfilling. Most clients who followed my trades made superb returns.

I made $134,000, while Aloysius and the rest of the Traders made thousands. In fact, I brought one more client in Malaysia to join my trade where he made an astounding profits of 54% with a small capital. Like what Aloysius said, follow the rules strictly and you shall be fine. The next question should be, whether I am interested to take you as a client?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist