Thursday, August 19, 2021

Stock Operators Maneuvers Course - Learning the Correct Strategies Which Made me $100,000 SGD







Conducted a SOMM Course last weekend and I made sure that I kept the class small with social distancing and all mask on. The people whom paid for my manual during the last May course and waited for almost 3 months, I decided to show them something that I had been working on and observed during this phase 2 lock down which was going to show them some good profits and important knowledge.

The Dow Jones had been selling down for the past 3 days non stop on fear. Mounting issues like inflation, china crackdown, delta virus increasing were all factors causing the market to turn sour with sellers dumping and holding back their long positions. I am one of those contrarians that went long on the right stock, not at the perfect timing but yet still managed to get out with great profits. Why? It's because of the strategies and the new observation knowledge that I shared out last weekend which got the job done clean. Studying the Top Volume with a shrewder mind and combined with buying the right stock, even though the market was high and was selling down, the stocks I picked still managed to turn up and great profits were made. 

I believe the key to success trading is knowing the market in/out well and also exercised caution when necessary, just like how the Fed tapering bonds news that was released last evening that could cause the market to tank. We had like almost a good 2 years of bull run and will this bull continue to trend up or a correction is coming? Well, I will share live in person soon and looking forward to reap off more profits from the market using the right mindset and strategy. Even though the market is high, there are still plenty of opportunities to gun and multiply your profits.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist