Friday, October 29, 2021

Ron K - Why I Sell Stocks? Intrday Profits Up $120,535 SGD







So why sell stocks? Well, the market is tricky, the market moved to all time high, sellers are emerging but I think the main reason is because the market is hot and I mean really hot and so I am selling into rising prices for some good intraday profits of $120,535 SGD. The Top 30 Volume is full of great catalyst stocks. Tesla and the EV stocks are so hot, so as those energy and solar stocks. There are the catalysts and driver for the market as this moment and they galloped the fastest. My job is to find great companies like those and hit the buy button and then when the prices rose fast, hit the sell button for a good profit. I enjoyed coffee per morning, I enjoyed the same cafe, the homework I do, the effort and energy I spent on picking ans scanning. Look forward to do homework later in the morning when I wake up and I want to end Oct 2021 with a big bag before marching into November on Monday.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist