Sunday, October 24, 2021

Ron K - Market Crashed And Till Oct 24th, My Profits is Up $260,278 USD







Another day in the cafe having a good cup of coffee thinking and solving an ancient old problem. But I know once I managed to figure out, I shall be extremely profitable of what my current status is right now. A bad day in the market last Friday as the Nasdaq plummet because of inflation concerns while the Dow Jones closed weak with buyers being defeated. The top volume stocks are showing signs of fatigue as most stocks are trending lower with not much strength. As usual, I traded some stocks and I knew I was wrong this time because I shouldn't be buying on a fearful day especially when the market is selling near the top. Well, I still managed to escape and got out with good profits with the help of Kris. Just login and checked how much I made this month and it's a whopping $260,278 USD. Not bad for the month especially considering everything is inflated right now with a bad market!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist