Monday, February 7, 2022

Ron K - My New Biography on Shrewd Observation Skills


It's been a long 2 years and my new biography which I had been working for many months is finally about to release. Although still in the midst of writing because there are a lot of things to pen down especially significant trades and some miniature details of market timing, I am proud to say that this book shall be the holy grail in knowing what's going to happen next without much charts like knowing what sectors are about to move soon and how to trade before earnings. It's a step by step instruction on how I did certain trades and why I only trade on certain stocks where it made me millions. The book will be released this year and I really can't wait for the official copy to be printed.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist