Friday, August 12, 2022

Ron K - How I Traded Fast Inside The Bar




I was having some drinks in the bar last evening as I was feeling some stress and heat from the market lately. The market was rising but there was also a copious amount of sellers waiting to take profits. As the market kept rising, there was more fear of me chasing rising price than losing out on a good trade. Every punt needs to be calculative and nimble or I might have to suffer unnecessary selling when the real sellers emerged. The bar was noisy but I also knew it's going to be a fast trade since I did my homework in the day where I saw that the Nasdaq had touched a critical supply zone that might have some serious selling if the sellers were to emerge. To make sure I finished the job clean, I need to make use of all I practiced sieve through noises. 



So I traded my first stock and by 10.03pm, I sold my stock because as the Nasdaq was rising, I witnessed some powerful fake breakouts together with some hidden selling taking place which warranted my decision to take profits with the big whales. The end result was classic as for the whole night, the market had been selling down profusely. Inch by inch, the sellers indeed started to emerge and once again my prediction was correct. My analysis had served me well for many year and looking at the rate on how I punt the market, I can only keep continuing winning if I practice muscle memory and focused. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist