Monday, May 29, 2023

Stock Operation Course 2023 - Signals, Short Term Trading and Asset Acquisition Explained



Just finished a class over the weekend and it was one of the better class which I ever conducted. The students were so attentive and they were eager to make money and make a breakthrough for themselves. Of course, I shared my trading philosophy, trading signals and taught them how to look to great assets for acquisition. Everything took back my stock tips and all of them said they want to start putting the knowledge taught into good use soon. I am also flabbergasted by participants flying in from Amsterdam and Australia to just come learn from Ron K despite that 14 hours of journey from Europe. Thank you and look forward to see you again.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist