Saturday, April 18, 2015

NOL - Probing the Jesse Livermore Way and Up Almost $160K+



On Tues, I posted my short term bullishness in Genting on my public blog. And yes, the stock brokeout since then and closed at a high price of 1.035 yesterday. Indeed what I witnessed was correct, the hidden buying and some mini flushes which contributed to my analysis of the bullishness in Genting. Congrats to those who went long and made $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/genting-sp-short-term-bullish.html


On another note, I was just calculating my portfolio for this year till April 2015. I am already up almost $160K+ on my big trades in Yuuzoo and NOL as shown on the below links, not calculating some small trades yet:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/how-i-made-86000-in-3-contra-days-by.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-ronald-ks-900-lots-040.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-sellers-coming-in.html








In fact, before I went 1.23 million shares in NOL, I did 2 rounds of probing in the stock before I got my guts and confidence to whack bigger. As shown on the above snapshot, I used my cash account to sell down 670 lots of NOL @ 1.005 with a loss of $3350 and then bought back at a higher price of 1.015 because of a flush down caused by me. I first tried to buy 350 lots @ 1.015 but kept getting rejected and only managed to buy back 200 lots. Well, that's fine with me because I always have a back up and that was my CFD account in Cityindex.

The moment I sold down my 670 lots on April 14th a Tuesday, I saw there was this replenishment in the buy/sell Q where prices did not follow through and tank. In fact, it was so bullish that the buy Q got replenished immediately that I knew I need to get back in. However, to play safe, I would only wait on at the right time and right price to get in just to avoid another flush.








So yes, I managed to finally get back in @ many different prices in my POEMS and Cityindex CFD account. 1.03, 1.035, 1.04 and 1.05 on Wednesday were all the prices I got in. I was buying on the way up to assure that I am not averaging down where most retail investors would. As NOL continue to soar, the speed and magnitude was at blistering pace where it would catch attention of many retailers. I was particularly at the time worried for signs of profit taking. However by studying the buy/sell Q and the minute chart, there wasn't any signs of profit taking until yesterday when I finally unloaded all 1.23 million shares @ 1.12 before I witnessed a sell down!

The Dow last night was slammed down -280 points and coincidentally the hidden selling in NOL occurred @ 1.02pm yesterday was so spot on that the only button I need to press was the RED sell button without any target price or hesitation. The time 1.02pm carries most weight as compared to price or volume because that's the time and moment where the hidden selling occurred and not the target price that was mechanical yet stagnant. If 1.02pm was the time where hidden selling occurred, then the price is not important because selling would occurred after hidden selling so any price one chooses to let go at that TIME, selling would follow through.

Ok, to sum up, I made a $5350 loss first in my Cityindex and POEMS account combined for the sake of probing, followed by a winning of $3600+ in my Cityindex and POEMS combined and finally $86,000 in my Cityindex and POEMS in 3 contra days. Without the shrewd probing and testing, I wouldn't have the guts and gumption to whack bigger. I owed my success to Jesse Livermore and I would be conducting a charity event just to give back, starting Monday. The whole probing process had been depicted above as shown in the NOL chart.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator