Monday, April 13, 2015

Artivision Tech - We Made $$ Again, 100% Hit Rate Continues






Again, my software port to Whatsapp service is thunder accurate. This time round we made $$ again based on some signals given from my 1 and only software. No other people have this software except myself, Ronald K. Well, the results speak volume and the rest is history. Thank you all those who believe in me and my software and subscribed to it. The hit rate still maintains at 100% with zero wrong call!






On another note, my earlier STI call was well pretty accurate. The market just continue to go north with all calls I made! However while the market moves north, it's still good to lock in $$ and preserve capital and funds and rotate to some other stocks. Below screenshots are all the trade records from all my clients. I can say they are all happy with my service and they all made $$ with just a simple tool. Too many people made $$, too overflowing! Congrats all!!

















Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator