Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mirach Energy - $$ Making Session with Ronald K







Attached is the trade records for Mirach Energy and some other counters with profits $$ made. While the penny season has already started, not all penny stocks ran and only some powerful ones did like Mirach, SIIC, Swiber, Ellipsiz, etc.. The worst performer of all was Yuuzoo. Well, $$ was made and it proved yet again that my observation and punting skills is still tip top without much flaw. Coming May 23-24 is my Stock Operation Course where I will include a new skills on how to scan for the best penny counters. For those who already signed up, thank you so much. Let's rock and roll with more $$ to be made!

For next week's Stock Operation Workshop, I will do a LIVE sharing and trading with all who are interested to make $$ with me. Register now!!

Workshop Date: 16th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator