Saturday, April 25, 2015

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - April 28th 2015


Coming next Tuesday 28th April, I will be performing some LIVE trading for those who wants to catch a glimpse of how I prepare my trades from start to finish. Not only that, I will login to my LIVE Cityindex account to showcase what I have traded and what are the hot and moving stocks for next week. And finally, my game plan for the week and when am I looking to enter and exit and the best time. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 28th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator