Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yuuzoo - Crashing Soon Stock





Ever since my last Yuuzoo post on my blog and the last time we unloaded, this counter was just off the drain. Not only that, I also posted in the public forum on the weakness of this counter where there was no buyers, it's definitely not the hot stock for now where there was some sellers earlier on selling the stock down to 0.27!! While many disbelieve, but that's fine with me because my job is not to convince anyone but to make $$ and see the aftermath results later.

We had already made many rounds in Ellipsiz, Tigerair, Yuuzoo, Biosensor, etc.. and after all the $$ made, Yuuzoo simply still stay put at it's original location without any much movement. It's a total waste of time when it comes to rotation of stocks. This stock now is bad and soon I believe it will crash. In my personal opinion, it's gone case. Don't have to believe me, but let's see what happen later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator