Wednesday, April 29, 2015

NOL - Sunken Ship, Shorted and Made $$











As we shorted since yesterday and predicted earlier in the morning that NOL would sink, indeed, sellers marched in and cause the whole ship to turn around. From morning @ 1.19 to now 1.15, nothing is more powerful and precise than precision timing. Once again, we got the job done and made $$. While others were chasing at breakouts and pushing prices higher on the green candle bar, I am selling happily at that green candle to lock in $$. If you want to join me in making $$, do register for tomorrow's preview. I will share more there. So far, my hit rate for NOL is 97% if not for my probing done on my first batch with 800 lots. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/nol-south-sinking-ship.html

Workshop Date: 30th April 2015,Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The NOL Trade Secret Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator