Thursday, April 30, 2015

NOL - Heavy Dropped as Predicted at 8:42am on My Blog, Profits $$ Again









Once again, we made $$ in NOL. Yesterday we shorted and made round 1 and today round 2. It was a little more special today because instead of giving in the form of Whatsapp, I gave the call LIVE and before market opened @ 8:42am on my blog for my all to witness. I even mentioned that it was going to go south today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/nol-drop-today.html

In fact, I also posted on the public forum to let every know NOL was not looking good. Truth to be told, it does't matter how many people disses me or mock at me, I will get the job done every single time and make $$ everyday. $$ in pocket is never wrong while talking is all without actions. It doesn't matter what people think about me, most important is what I think about myself and my thoughts carries more weight. Congrats guys!! Happy for ya'll :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator