Tuesday, April 14, 2015

STI - A Bull Run Predicted Yesterday








Yesterday I blogged about can't stopping this bull in STI and my bullish view on it.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/straits-times-index-cant-stop-this-bull.html

This morning before I left for my meeting, I gave a bullish call on Genting.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/04/genting-sp-short-term-bullish.html


And today after market closed, STI was up +36 points with many stocks closing high. While many traders and retailers use support and resistance to predict and make forward projections, I believe I have something more powerful to offer. The high for STI was in May 22, 2013 @ 3464.8 where everyone would call that a resistance, today for the first time ever, STI has broke the 3500 level and so where will the party end? Continue to watch my blog and embed on a $$ making journey with me. :) On another note, we are continuing feeding the FREE Whatsapp service to all students so as to prosper during this bull time with me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator