Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mirach Energy - Software Port Whatsapp, We Made $$ Again In Minutes!!









After watching the market for almost 45 minutes, finally another whatsapp call was given all all clients who subscribed for my software. And yes, this time round we made $$ so fast that the trade finished within minutes. In fact, this Mirach call was given yesterday for all clients to take notice and get ready. Today was just simply that extra punch that I gave a buy call for all to enter. Wasn't really watching the market in the morning, but still managed to get the job done. See the below trade records. If you want to follow and make $$ with me, next Thursday I will be holding a workshop for sharing.

Workshop Date: 16th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.






Many executed based on my software and yes, most of them got the job done and made $. If I tell you this software is powerful and we can make $ everyday, no one would believe, but that's ok, don't believe me either, believe the trade trade records and the results is the testament of what I can do and what my software can achieve. It can scan stocks in less than 1 sec. :)) Whatever it is, mission accomplished again and yes I maintain my 100% hit rate and we made $$ again, almost everyday!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yuuzoo-bounce-continue.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator