Friday, April 3, 2015

Exploiting the Syndicates - April 7th 2015


Coming Tues is a all important day as I will be sharing and exploiting the methods and strategies that the syndicates used to operate the stock market. If you like my 100% winning trades so far with Ellipsiz, Yuuzoo, Rowsley, Ezion, First Resource, etc where I used what the syndicate used to operate the market, then this seminar is for you. Don't miss it because I will only share it once. A few seats left now after many registered. Do come and see me and get our Whatsapp service!

Workshop Date: 7th April 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator