Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NOL - Get Ready to Long!




Look to long NOL at the 1.48-1.5 range. I believe NOL is due for a heavy buying activity in that region. If it ever hits that region, I believe it will challenge the bulls to quickly perform a sweep of all the remaining supply and the bears to do a heavy short covering. NOL can't be continuing it's campaign all the way down without any rally in place because that would cause the big players to lose money. I will look to long at the 1.48-1.5 range once it hits there because that's where the risk is the minimum and in terms of the risk and reward ratio, it justify my risk for a position taken. On the other hand, I had drawn the big picture for STI and it seems like we are forming a big apex. If my prediction is correct, we will see a new high for STI this year.

Ronald K