Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yanlord - The Selling Climax



I had been receiving phone calls and forum postings from users asking about the recent percolate selling in Yanlord. Almost everyone noticed that Yanlord had been heavily sold down without any rally in place to either distribute more stocks or to accumulate more shares. This inundate selling had caused some investors and traders to start worrying about their money and questions were raised as to when will the selling start to abate?

Because I have holdings in Yanlord, I am actively monitoring it's day to day progress as to where is the bottom and when will a rally take place? Yesterday I thought I had the answer because of a high volume of liquidation with hidden buying the day before. Today, I am more affirmed of a selling climax with a volume higher than yesterday. This high volume tells me that the retail investors were liquidating while the big interest are secretly absorbing the selling. If I were to rate today's action, it's 80% bullish for a bull campaign in the making and 20% even more bullish if the stock drops lower with lesser volume. If one were to look to buy Yanlord, this is the time and if you missed today's action, there will still be chances to accumulate.

In the next few trading sessions for Yanlord, I believe there would be more public liquidation with high volume and there would come a time where the volume diminished and that's where you know the selling process is completed. I studied the manipulative operation for Yanlord the past few months and I understand how the operators in Yanlord conducted their buying/selling campaign. This time round, the operators had successfully created a condition to cause dismay and exodus of investors. They had achieved their goals.

Update on 30/6/2011:


Indeed there were more public liquidation with HIGH Volume after my last post. Big Interests were heavily accumulating while public was liquidating as predicted. More importantly, I caught the low with a decent profit.

Ronald K