Tuesday, December 13, 2011

STI - Volatile


Thanks for all the feed backs and comments I got for my previous post. Without those comments, I wouldn't know my blog would generated so much heat.

Anyway, STI had been showcasing volatility gaps this past week and it is not wise to trade unless you are willing to lose unnecessary money. Me myself, as I said, I don't mind losing and I love cutting loss as money is no objection to me. Has the major turn appeared yet? I have not seen it. Did that Dow negative160+ points last night affected me? Obviously not, because I think faster than the market. So what's ahead? Without so much volatility, I prefer day trading for the moment. I don't know when will the turn come, but I shall just trade what i see and see what I trade until that defining moment manifest itself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator