Monday, November 3, 2014

Charisma Energy - Big Boys Whacking



One day after selling Charisma Energy and posted on my blog about the bullishness on this counter, today the stock indeed followed what I predicted! In my last post at the last paragraph, I said, "From the look at the chart, I strongly believe Charisma Energy is going to have another huge contracts coming up. I am watching this stock closely!" Wow, today the price is now 0.032/0.033 with the big boys whacking and pushing this counter higher! The buy/sell looks normalized with healthy range. Everything is just so awe about this counter now. Watch for that big contract! I will post my trade record when I am done with my second batch with this counter. First batch of profits was already booked! :)))))

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/11/charisma-energy-unloading-at-pressing.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator