Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - Nov 11th 2014


I will be conducting a Stock Operation Preview next Tuesday. For those who are interested to learn the secrets of scanning the best penny counters and be the first to enter on the hidden buying, feel free to register below. In the preview next week, I will login to my LIVE CFD platform to showcase how I zip in and out and made $5000 -> 100K in 1.5 years. Moreover, I will also display how to trade like a pro in Singapore and always be the first to enter a trade before the Big Boys. Talk is cheap and so I shall show it to you with actions. Interested parties can register based on the below instructions:

Preview Date: 11th November 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator