Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Off LIVE Stock Demonstration by Ronald K - November 20th 2014



Coming this Thursday, I will be doing a one off LIVE demonstration of how I trade, pick stocks and how I dissect the array of Singapore stocks in the hourly and 5 minute chart where the buying/selling zone are. In this session, I will also share the secrets of the Top Volume counters that I am watching everyday and how to selectively pick the best stock out of a sea of fishes. Of course, finally, I will also do a post mortem on Genting for those who are a vivid fan of this counter. I expect a full house and registrations is based on first come first serve basis. Interested parties can register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/11/genting-singapore-reaching-higher-and.html

Preview Date: 20th November 2014, Time: 12.15pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Stock Demonstration Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator