Thursday, November 27, 2014

Super Group - SMMG Club Call




As mentioned earlier this morning that I will be launching a new service, in fact I had already kicked started it last week and my PA had started executed it yesterday on Super Group. 3 days ago, I gave a bullish call on Super Group to all members in the SMMG Club. Then yesterday, one of my Personal Assistant started to remind and feed the call to members in our new group again and yes, today Super Group broke out higher! The new service has taken effect and I am loving it because it's so much more effective and calls can be given out in a timely manner. For those who wants to know more about it and make $$ with me, next Tuesday I will be holding a preview session and shall talk more about it there. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 2nd December 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator