Friday, June 14, 2019

AEM - Sold 30 Lots








Sold 30 lots of AEM just now as the stock price jerk up another pip from yesterday's closing. The Top volume shows rising price for some stocks while others take a breather. I decided to let go AEM first as I see that it touched a supply zone in the short term. Although the stock ran further one more pip to 1.02, at least I stick to my game plan first and wait for the next opportunity. When the whole market was mix while inclining towards more selling this morning where AEM still maintained it;s price, I would rather take profits first and not take the risk.

Update: 15/6/2019

Due to high demand with regards to so many emails asking me how I spotted those property stocks and tech stocks for this run, I will be doing a free talk session on how you can benefit from me using my free stock alerts. Interested parties can register below and come on 25th June.

Register for a Free Talk - Market Calls and FREE Stocks Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist