Sunday, May 16, 2021

Ron K: Reaped 17.4% in 2 Days Thinking and Executing Perfect Trades


Super driven and motivated in my trading and reaped 17.4% in 2 contra days. I shot this video on Feb 19th and decided to only released today because all the trades shown in this video had already been accomplished and profited. The key towards making good profits is to scan the Top 30 Volume stocks, plan the trades during coffee (thinking and working on scripts) and then the key is always to be ready (not tense) for execution when the timing is right.


How many times you want to trade a certain stock and in the end when the market turns, you traded another stock instead? It just meant that the homework done was not adequate and one is not well prepared and hence the mind just wondering about when the moment to execute was there. So, to avoid all these problems, thinking and I meant accurate thinking is extremely important in setting your mind firm so that I always do the right thing at the right time. 

Brought Aloysius out for coffee alone for this coffee session and since this session, we had been banking the market big time for the past 3 months. I am extremely driven since I shot this video while delivered the desired outcome I was looking for. Are you committed and abscessed with winning?

#winning #ronk #trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist