Saturday, May 1, 2021

Ron K- Trades for The Week










As I wind down on my business and focused on my traders and my personal growth, I started calling some of you privately for coffee and also getting some of you to come my office to come see me LIVE and trade with me. I started to think and plan for my daily scripts so that I am well prepared to take a trade anytime when the market turns.

This week was good because I have gathered some good traders and brought them to a breakthrough. As you can see the Nasdaq and NYSE stocks were mostly down, my traders were outperforming instead, beating those index on the past days with the right stock pick from Ron K. Soon, I then called some of you for coffee and shared more stock tips and some strategies on how I am going to trade the market and what's to look out for since the market began to turn into a super tricky mode. Overall, my week was good training and developing new traders while having coffee with new young traders. My goal is to groom more good traders and looking forward to later tonight for another coffee session!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist