Thursday, June 22, 2023

Fed Plans to Continue Interest Rates - Market Spooked and Tanked







Market tanked last evening with the Fed planning to continue their rate hikes. Many stocks were rates sensitive and they started to tumble down. Nothing was sparred but of course some stocks remained strong and they it might trend higher should the market reverse up again. I traded again as I saw many opportunities flashing right in front of my eyes. Supply was heavy but some stocks were showing signs of turning and my job is to make sure I executed it well. Been trading like crazy for the past few weeks and my trade records had pilled up into the hundreds of millions. Last evening was another $3,700,000 USD down the market and I look forward to reap the maximum rewards. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist